Here’s our current schedule of upcoming courses:
- Press Officer School, London, 2nd June – Applications now open – DEADLINE 9am, Monday 20th May
- Movement Builders Birmingham – Applications opening soon
Applications are selective – we prioritise people who are under-represented in the progressive movement, working on key battles and who show the most commitment.
To see our full range of programmes take a look at our work page.
Join the NEON network
NEON builds the power of movements for social and economic justice. We have 1,600 members across the UK, people working in those movements, on issues such as tackling the housing crisis, organising precarious workers or defeating the hostile environment.
After a hiatus, NEON is now accepting new members. If you’re not a member at the moment and like the sound of joining us, you can apply here.
- Get first access to a range of NEON training and organising programmes
- Have access to our online membership community – hosted by Mobilize
- Are consulted from time to time on big strategic decisions regarding NEON and the programmes we run
Please note: You can only be a member of NEON if you are aged 18 or over and active in social movements in the UK.